Well, aren’t I just full of myself. I hope I don’t come off that way, but honestly there are numerous strengths we have that you can’t just find by the luck of the draw. There are 200,000 plus life insurance agents out there and without flinching I can say that given the chance to win your business, I won’t lose it. So on to the 10 reasons.
- Outstanding service before and after the sale. Easy to say but it takes my staff and I time and effort to make sure the process of applying and keeping your policy in place never becomes a burden to you.
- A turnaround time on new life insurance applications that is about half of what it is through most agents and companies. In some business life insurance cases we can provide coverage in just a few days.
- A great relationship with the top 20 impaired risk and normal risk life insurance companies and their underwriters.
- A systematic approach for clients who have been turned down (declined) or rated by other life insurance companies. We have a proven track record of turning declines into approvals more often than not.
- An honest approach with our life insurance clients about products. There are so many products out there right now that are good for the agent and good for the life insurance company, but truly can be damaging to you budget and needs.
- Willingness to try as many times as necessary to get you the life insurance rate you deserve when you apply.
- A thorough annual review by my staff for every client to see if it’s possible to improve the life insurance position you first accepted. Often better rates can be attained as years go by because you are further out from an event.
- A promise that I will never try to “sell” you life insurance. I believe the world is sick of being sold and simply wants the information to make an intelligent decision in their own time frame. I’m a firm believer and always have been of letting the customer decide when they want to move ahead, or not.
- Your budget is critically important to you and therefore to me. We gain nothing by placing life insurance in force that becomes a financial burden so you name the parameters and we work within them. Your stated life insurance budget will be honored.
- I have a good reputation across the US and overseas of providing life insurance clients what they need, when they need it. I’m licensed in all 50 states and DC in good standing and have never had a complaint in 16 years.
Bottom line. I want to be the life insurance agent for you that makes your life easier and honors the way you want to be treated. If you have questions or have run into situations where your treatment was less than desirable, call or email me directly. My name is Ed Hinerman. Let’s talk.