I’m not sure why I woke up this morning wondering if there are bipolar jokes, but I did. I’ve always been a fan of the “top 10 reasons” type of humor. Probably a spin off from enjoying Jeff Foxworthy.
Tucked away on a site that offered bipolar Christmas carols, I found the following:
Top Ten Reasons that you might have Bi-polar disorder
10. You think Robin Williams should Perk Up.
9. You just bought the Kenny G and Berry Manilow box set just
8. You think going to bed on Monday and getting up on Friday is a
7. What do you mean you’re tired — I had only 3 orgasms!
6. You can not remember the number 7.
5. You know the names of at least three antidepressants and fifteen
4. Your cat’s name is Kay and your dog’s name is Jamison.
3. You bring your own research to the doctor’s.
2. You think a drive from Vancouver, BC to Miami is something to do
in four days.
And the Number One reason you may be Bipolar is:
1. Last night you understood the secrets to the universe and this
morning you are contemplating whether the jam goes on top of the
peanut butter or under it.
Here are the top three reasons you can qualify for reasonable life insurance rates if you have bipolar.
1. You’ve never been hospitalized for it.
2. You are compliant with your treatment.
3. Through treatment you are living a stable family and work life.
Bottom line. Uttering the word bipolar should not send your life insurance agent screaming into the dark. Work with an independent agent with a track record of getting the job done.